How to Replace a Lost Passport

To Replace Your Lost or Stolen Passport You Should:

1.      Complete, Application for Passport, Form DS-11

Complete Question #22 as follows:

    • Write your name as it appeared in your passport
    • Write the approximate date of issue.
    • Include the passport number if known
    • Under “STATUS”, mark the appropriate box.


2. Complete, Statement Regarding Lost Or Stolen Passport, Form DS-64

  • ONLY IF your lost/stolen passport is still valid.
  • Fill in as much of the passport information as you can.
  • Answer all the other questions in detail.