To Replace Your Lost or Stolen Passport You Should:
1. Complete, Application for Passport, Form DS-11
Complete Question #22 as follows:
- Write your name as it appeared in your passport
- Write the approximate date of issue.
- Include the passport number if known
- Under “STATUS”, mark the appropriate box.
2. Complete, Statement Regarding Lost Or Stolen Passport, Form DS-64
- ONLY IF your lost/stolen passport is still valid.
- Fill in as much of the passport information as you can.
- Answer all the other questions in detail.